1. Seamless steel pipes for high-pressure boilers (GB5310-1995) are seamless steel pipes of carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless heat-resistant steel used for the heating surface of water-tube boilers with high pressure and above.
2. Seamless steel pipe for fluid transportation (GB/T8163-1999) is a general seamless steel pipe used to transport water, oil, gas and other fluids.
3. Seamless steel pipes for low and medium pressure boilers (GB3087-1999) are used to manufacture superheated steam pipes, boiling water pipes for low and medium pressure boilers of various structures and superheated steam pipes for locomotive boilers, small smoke pipes and arched brick pipes** Carbon structural steel hot-rolled and cold-drawn (rolled) seamless steel tubes.
4. Seamless steel pipes for automobile axle sleeves (GB3088-82) are hot-rolled seamless steel pipes of carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel used in the manufacture of automobile axle sleeves and axle tubes of drive axle housings.
5. High-pressure seamless steel pipe for fertilizer equipment (GB6479-2000) is the best carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless steel pipe suitable for chemical equipment and pipelines with working temperature of -40~400℃ and working pressure of 10~30Ma .
6. Seamless steel pipes for petroleum cracking (GB9948-88) are seamless steel pipes suitable for furnace tubes, heat exchangers and pipelines in petroleum refineries.
7. Steel pipes for geological drilling (YB235-70) are steel pipes used for core drilling by geological departments. They can be divided into drill pipes, drill collars, core pipes, casing pipes, and sedimentation pipes.
8. Seamless steel pipe for diamond core drilling (GB3423-82) is a seamless steel pipe used for drill pipe, core rod, and casing for diamond core drilling.
9. Petroleum drilling pipe (YB528-65) is a seamless steel pipe that is thickened inside or outside at both ends of oil drilling. There are two types of steel pipes: wire and non-wired. Wired pipes are connected by joints, and non-wired pipes are connected with tool joints by butt welding.
10. Carbon steel seamless steel pipes for ships (GB5213-85) are carbon steel seamless steel pipes used in the manufacture of Class I pressure piping systems, Class II pressure piping systems, boilers and superheaters. The working temperature of the carbon steel seamless steel pipe wall does not exceed 450℃, and the working temperature of the alloy steel seamless steel pipe wall exceeds 450℃.
11.GB18248-2000 (Seamless steel pipe for gas cylinders) is mainly used to make various gas and hydraulic cylinders. Its representative materials are 37Mn, 34Mn2V, 35CrMo, etc.
12. High-pressure oil pipes for diesel engines (GB3093-86) are cold-drawn seamless steel pipes used in the manufacture of high-pressure pipes for diesel engine injection systems.
13. Precision inner diameter seamless steel pipes for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders (GB8713-88) are cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel pipes with precise inner diameters for the manufacture of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
14. Cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel pipe (GB3639-83) is a cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel pipe for mechanical structure and hydraulic equipment with high dimensional accuracy and good surface finish. The use of precision seamless steel pipes to manufacture mechanical structures or hydraulic equipment can greatly save machining man-hours, increase material utilization, and at the same time help improve product quality.
15. Structural stainless steel seamless steel pipes (GB/T14975-1994) are hot-rolled ( Extruded, expanded) and cold drawn (rolled) seamless steel tubes.
16. Stainless steel seamless steel pipes for fluid transportation (GB/T14976-1994) are hot-rolled (extruded, expanded) and cold drawn (rolled) seamless steel pipes made of stainless steel used to transport fluids.
Post time: Nov-08-2021